Saturday, October 25, 2008

6.7 - Once More With Feeling



This is the musical episode of Buffy.


***

Well, what can you say about something as mind blowing as this?

It's maybe the coolest episode of Buffy ever? Because it is.

That the songs are not only incredibly catchy and well crafted, but that they serve to move the plot along by revealing each character's hidden secrets? Because they are.

That this is one of the funniest and most shocking episodes of Buffy? Because it is.

It's perfect in every way.

Rating: 10/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. Like this is my all time fav, it's like so fabulous, and the songs, uh, couldn't you just die?. Sorry, this one brings out the teen girl in me. I listen to the ssoundtrack often. Love Tara's song "You make me cummmmmm plete" Also love Rest in Peace, Spike's song and Walk through the Fire. Every line is important in these songs, except when Willow says "I think this lines mostly filler" Ha Funny. "I touch the fire and it freezes me..." "First I'll kill her then I'll save her" "She came through the grave much graver" I could go on and on...

Mike said...

This is my favorite Buffy episode...this episode made Joss Whedon my god. His brilliance in this episode cannot be measured. This had everything you could possibly want in a Buffy episode put to music...yes I could go on...going to go watch it again now