Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4.9 - Something Blue

Willow, in frustration, casts a spell that causes things she says to come true.

***


I'm running out of things to say about episodes like this. I absolutely love it when these actors get a chance to go against type for a story. It makes for some really fun viewing. Tony Head rocks, as always, and I actually liked Buffy and Spike together. It was funny.

Xander and Anya continue to be my power couple, and we get a lot of D'Hoffryn here too. He even gets to be funny.

We learn that Anya was originally human and that D'Hoffryn granted her immortality when he made her a vengeance demon.

Rating: 8/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe this is the one with the kiss the librarian mug??? Riley cracked me up in this one...when he found out about Spike and Buffy..