Saturday, October 11, 2008

3.19 - Choices

Willow gets taken by the Mayor.

***

This is another one of those that isn't bad, but it isn't great. I guess you could say it's par for the course, a very average episode for me. It's got some great bits within it, such as the Mayor's comments to Buffy and Angel at the end and Snyder finding out what's going on (for some reason I thought he was in the loop all along, but it seems I was wrong). I think the spiders in the box were lame, but I'm trying not to be overly negative in these posts. Willow standing up to Faith was fantastic.

Rating: 6/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked this one a bit more than you, I think. Willow was great with Faith. And again we see an unlikely source,i.e., The Mayor, Spike, pointing out the flaws in Buffy's relationship with Angel.