Thursday, October 16, 2008

4.15 - This Year's Girl

Faith is back.

***
SPOILERS

Faith wakes up from her coma, but not before some extremely foreshadowing dreams. The first thing that raises interest is when she says "got to make room for little sister" or something like that. I did not remember that at all.


I love that the Mayor is back, even if only in her dreams, because he was the one person that she identified with. He was like a father to her. That Buffy keeps continually destroying everything in Faith's dream is not lost on me. That's how she feels. Buffy always messes everything up.

And Tara and Willow most definitely got a thing going on. It's so clear to see.

When the switch takes place at the end of the episode, I thought, "oh no." I've seen this a hundred times in comics, and it's always dull to sit through. Well, see my next post for how that went.

Rating: 7.5/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's alot of Dawn foreshadowing in this and other episodes.

Andres Salazar said...

if there was a woman......it would be Faith. Shes the hottest. I'm sorry, but its true. I would...man...ok, I better stop.

so this was cool. Not great, but I like the ending...what is going to be going down now? I'm excited to see an evil Buffy??

hmm..