Saturday, October 11, 2008

3.21 - Graduation Day Part I

The Mayor makes his final preparations for Ascension and Faith and Buffy battle it out.

***

This episode had a few notable things that take place in it. One, Faith poisons Angel. The cure? The blood of a slayer. So Buffy takes the battle to Faith, but she gets away.
The other notable thing, for me, is the third appearance of Anya, actually likable and funny here.
I can't say too much else jumped out at me here in this first part, but it was a nice set up for the conclusion.

Rating: 7/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fight itself was awesome.. I love Buffy's fighting style. In mostly every huge fight, at one point Buffy, the tiny slayer, will literally tackles her opponent and either crash thru a window or fall down stairs etc. Liked the Jaws reference too "we'e gonna need a bigger boat"