Wednesday, October 8, 2008

3.3 - Faith, Hope, and Trick




New Slayer, new bad guys!

***

Faith is in town, yay! Now everything is going to be five by five.

I love Faith as a character. She's more raw here than I remember her being. The elements are there, but she seems more naive than I remember her being. It's alright, Dushku's learning her role.

Mr. Trick is in town, too. He's a cool villain. He's no Spike, but who is? And as always, the rumblings of The Mayor continue to grow. Who is he? What is he? Does he eat babies?

And oh, the ending with the ring! Guess who's back? Yeah! I can finally put the candle out that I've been burning in memorium. By the way, I don't remember seeing his butt on television. That's not fair that they showed his butt but not any of the ladies butts. Equality. That's all I'm saying.

7.5/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell that to Seth Green, who has to be nude more than anyone on that show! By the way, something that gets overlooked often by me, but I've seen this series so much that I just wanted to add, I love the titles to the episodes of this show....Often very clever!

Andres Salazar said...

this was a fun episode.

another hot chick addition.