Sunday, October 26, 2008

6.11 - Gone

The three nerds zap Buffy with an invisibility ray.

***

Buffy gets turned all invisible like by the Warren, Andrew, and Jonathan, and uses it to her advantage. She does things that she wouldn't normally do and really embraces the ability to let herself go. There's really not too much to say about it. She boinks Spike some more, she freaks Dawn out, and it's a metaphor for how she feels inside since she came back from the dead.

Willow gets kidnapped by the nerds, who hold her hostage. Buffy beats them and finds out who they are. It's a fun little jaunt. Nothing too terribly deep.

Rating: 7/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but how about that new haircut. And the arcade fight was funny. You my evil nemisisissss. Funny how the plural of that word is referenced again (correctly) in season 7 Conversations with Dead People...(yeah, I seen this stuff too much, I know)

Heath Holland said...

Oh, yeah. Haircut. It's cute. I miss the long locks. Good lord, listen to me.

Yeah, just because I don't always have a lot to say about an episode doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. It's just hard coming up with fresh things to say about some of this stuff. How many ways can you say something is awesome?

That's what this show is like. It never fails, even when it's not always fun, it's still compelling.