Friday, October 17, 2008

4.20 - The Yoko Factor


Spike turns the Scooby Gang against one another from the inside.

***


So what we need to know before we even get started is that Buffy went to LA on Angel to see the big guy and he had moved on a bit and told her that they lived in different worlds now. Which they do. She gets upset and he follows her back to apologize.

First off, it's great to see Angel back on Buffy in a real capacity, not just lurking in the shadows outside of windows. Boreanez seems very confident in his role now and really oozes charisma and self assuredness on the screen. I love his line about not liking Riley. Compared to you, Angel, I don't like him either.

Also, there's some GREAT stuff with Tony Head playing drunk, again playing the acoustic guitar, this time "Freebird," which turns out to be pretty important as a song choice for him very soon.

Adam continues to bore me to tears, though.

Willow and Tara now have a cat: Miss Kitty Fantastico.

Rating: 8/10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Good stuff. I feel like Angel;. Sorry I'm a mess tonight. I'm soooo Emo.

Andres Salazar said...

Giles playing the guitar!!

awesome

Andres Salazar said...

DUDE!!

I wanted Angel to rip open Riley's throat and drink his blood like the 200+ yr old vampire that he is!!!

Damn...so wanted him to whoop some butt.

I think I like Angel more than any other character, so I might be going on to Angel season 1 for a bit before going on with Buffy.

I need me some Angel.