Friday, October 17, 2008

4.21 - Primeval

Adam plans to create a race of human/demon hybrids. Plus, the ultimate showdown.

***

Basically, Buffy takes the fight to Adam. Xander, Willow, and Giles do a spell thingy that makes them be there to help her fight in her body or something. Spike had made a deal with Adam, but it backfired.

Shout out to my buddy Mike (m-batz) for pointing out how ridiulously obvious the stunt double for Adam was in the final showdown. It looks nothing like him! It's hiliarious.

At the end, Buffy enters the Matrix, uses some bullet time stuff, stops bullets with her mind (thanks Wachowski brothers!) pulls out Adam's power source, and we cut to the big bad men in suits as they talk about shutting down the Initiative, as it was a total and complete failure.

If this had been the finale, I would have been pretty disappointed. Luckily, there's still one to grow on.

Rating: 7/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha. Yeah. Thanks for catching that my friend....It makes my night that you saw that! I'm glad I got to kinda sorta know you guys..i'm having a hard time and this helps...What a F&*$-ed up stunt double!