Friday, October 10, 2008

3.14 - Bad Girls

Buffy's new watcher arrives, meanwhile Faith goes too far.

***

What is there to say about this? Hmm...Faith going to far was to be expected and should be a surprise to no one. She says she doesn't care, but I think she does.

What else...oh yeah, Wesley Windham Pryce is here now. He's such a goober in these early episodes. Spoilers for those who don't want ANYTHING spoiled for them...it's weird to see him so awkward and geeky. He turned into one of my all time favorite characters on Angel. The evolution of the character was maybe one of the greatest on either show. In fact, his image from Angel and his image from here are almost like two different people physically. He changed so much.

I guess this episode felt kind of routine. I'm noticing that season 2 is not the emotionally draining stuff that made most of season 2, but I think it's better for it. Don't go to the same well twice.

Rating: 6/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Wesley..What a burk..

Andres Salazar said...

these girls are pretty hot together, when they be dancin'.

I like it.