Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stay Tuned!

I may have finished with Buffy the series, but there's loads more. Watch this space (or better yet, subscribe to the blog) because I'm just getting started. I've got Dark Horse comics Buffy Omnibus volumes to review, 25 Buffy novels I plan to read and re-read, the season 8 comic that I will be reviewing, bonus features like the Chosen One Box Set exclusive bonus disc featuring new interviews and a roundtable discussion in Joss' house with the cast, the 2008 Paleyfest Cast reunion panel, and many more Buffy goodies to talk about.

Plus....in a few weeks, there's a little show called Angel that I will be reviewing right here.

Don't touch that dial.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

25 novels????? Whoa. Some of them are small I know. I'm all caught up on season 8 and Fray was awesome. Don't ya wish we could of seen the live musical(or karaouke or whatever) that was touring for a minute before it was squashed by Fox? I think...You should give Buffy between the Lines (the podcast a listen, it's not bad and definately done with love). They're doing episodes that take place between seasons 2 and 3 right now...

Heath Holland said...

I definitely plan to check out Buffy Between the Lines, and I think it's great that they are doing stuff between season 2 and 3, as that's probably when the show was at it's absolute peak for me.

Yeah, 25 novels, and there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 70 that have been published that I'd like to get my hands on. Some of them are indeed thin, but most of them are in the 300-400 page range.