Tuesday, September 30, 2008

1.8 - I Robot...You Jane

Willow unleashes a demon into the internet.

Yeah....this one is okay, but it's not that great. The idea is kind of cool, but it just ends up playing like a monster of the week show, which it pretty much is. Still, when I say things like this, I do love it still. I'd watch Anthony Steward Head read the phone book.

However, I have to applaud this episode for introducing us to the VERY lovely computer science teacher Jenny Calendar. Hello nurse! Thank goodness she's not going anywhere for a while.

I give it a 6/10

2 comments:

Andres Salazar said...

This was one of my favorites. I liked the idea of the demon in the computer. very cool.

Also, Techno-Pagan....great name, and very cool concept. I hope she sticks around.

Heath Holland said...

Jenny Calendar is HOT!